Additional information regarding Corona (COVID-19)
Update January 20, 2021: we remain open
The Corona virus is also present in the Netherlands. There are many questions about this. On this page you will find the measures we take for you as a guest and answers to frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How we guarantee safety and rules:
- Are you healthy and do you feel healthy, then you are very welcome;
- Stay at home if you have any of the following complaints: cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, elevation;
- Stay at home if someone in your house has a fever (from 38 ℃) and / or symptoms of shortness of breath;
- Our employees stay at home in case of a cold & flu symptoms and we ask you to do the same;
- Follow all national guidelines of the RIVM: these also apply to our park; Do not shake hands and keep 1.5 meters away;
- In order to guarantee the safety of our employees, we ask everyone not to contact our colleagues who work at our park;
- Always follow the instructions of the staff;
- We ask for payments to be made by pin or bank only, cash is currently not accepted.
- If you are a guest at our park, we ask you not to receive a visitor. If you wish, we ask you to contact our reception.
- Our animation team continues to organize corona-proof activities. These activities will usually take place outside or in your own accommodation.
- At least until February 10th, the following facilities are closed:
- The bowling alleys;
- The Indoor Pool;
- The Indoor Playground;
- Restaurant. However, in our restaurant we have delicious take-away menus, Gourmet packages including sets and pizzas which can be ordered online.
- The indoor playground
Have a nice holiday in Zuna, see you soon!
Frequently asked questions
Have you booked directly with a Cancellation Insurance
You can always take out cancellation insurance when you make a booking. This is done at the time of booking and cannot be added later. If you have taken out cancellation insurance with us, these are the rules.
You or a fellow travel companion has become ill due to the Corona virus. Is this covered by the cancellation insurance?
Yes, this is covered and falls under the following articles of the cancellation policy:
6.1.1. Death, serious illness or serious accident injury of the Insured.
6.1.2. Death, serious illness or serious accident injury of family members in the 1st or 2nd degree or housemates of the insured.
* Of course, you will have to cancel on the advice of a physician. To cancel, we therefore also require valid proof from a doctor.
I live in an infected area. Can I use my cancellation insurance now?
Unfortunately this is not possible. The cancellation insurance only covers events relating to someone's personal nature (death, illness, etc.). Please note that if you also have personal travel insurance, the rules may be different. So also check the guidelines of your own travel insurance.
Directly booked without cancellation insurance?
When cancelling bookings we apply the conditions of HISWA-RECRON. If you want to cancel a booking within one month before the start date, you have to pay 90% of the agreed price.
Have you booked through a tour operator?
Please contact the tour operator if you wish to change a booking. The conditions differ per tour operator. Please also check the conditions with your own travel insurance.
ANWB Corona quality mark
The ANWB has created a corona quality mark because of Covid-19. Holiday park Mölke meets the following requirements in order to receive this quality mark:
- Opened subject to the restrictions applicable in your security region;
- Follow the guidelines of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) to prevent the spread of the virus on your campsite;
- Has taken additional hygiene measures to prevent the spread of the virus.
For all information about the corona quality mark please see the article of the ANWB.
Do you have any other questions? Or is something not entirely clear? Feel free to contact us. We are happy to help you and will do so as soon as possible.
Heb je overige vragen? Of is iets niet geheel duidelijk? Neem dan gerust contact met ons op. Wij helpen jullie heel graag en doen dit zo snel mogelijk.